View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 10:19 PM   #222
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just watched this episode of Smackdown Live. Another solid show.

US Title match was good. Ending was a bit messed up with the ref being knocked down from the wind of KO's missed punch, and it causing him to be blind. I'm glad that we aren't getting a KO/Shane match, and are actually getting another match between two full time rasslers in the middle of a good feud.

Usos continue to be good. I guess rapping is their thing now? Also, did they get a new theme with lyrics?

I really enjoyed Rusev/Gable. It seems to me like Chad Gable is everything they want Jason Jordan to be. He's slowly (very slowly) catching on with the fans..... but unlike having a super-hyped up match against Curt Hawkins, he has been having match after match with high-end competitors. Having good showings, but losing.

When Rusev was talking after the match about how no one could beat him, I was hoping Gable would have got on the mic and been all "I came that close to beating you, and I know I can do it, so I want you again!"

Rusev could have then said "no", but over the next two weeks stuff happens and he agrees, and then Gable beats him at Summerslam.

Would have been good for Rusev, would have been good for Gable.

Instead we are getting Orton/Rusev, where Rusev will no doubt lose. This is feeling like the "good old days" where Cena would feud with someone and win, and then Orton would swoop in and take his sloppy seconds and feud with that person right after and also win.

I'm glad Nakamura won the main event, I guess. I still think it is going to be a lackluster main event/WWE Title Match for Summerslam..... but I guess it is slightly more interesting with Nakamura rather than Cena.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote