View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #188
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Disagree 100%

The production quality, acting moments, and now after reading about 1/4 of the way through the first book, the story. All of it is top notch. What I expect out of HBO is -quality-. Not huge twists, or a lot of swearing. Not sure what you expected as I don't care much for, or really have much experience with any of those shows except for Curb Your Enthusiasm.. and any comparison to a show with absolutely zero similarities is pretty unfair.

I see GoT as very similar to Rome and Band of Brothers as far as 'what they were going for' and just the feel of the show. It's not some week-by-week show. It's a story show, and it did an excellent job of telling the story.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote