View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 01:30 AM   #5
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I've heard it's better, but I do wonder how much of that is just the perception that now Triple H is running things, and Triple H = good? It does sound like the silliness and geekiness of all the personalities have been removed, but it still just comes off to me as matches for the sake of matches.

You're probably more interested in the opinions of people who watch, but I think it's valid to consider people who don't. That it hasn't been able to generate that compelling word of mouth to draw people in, or that it hasn't been able to hook hearts and minds with its solid (allegedly) content, is a statement in and of itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Don't really watch it myself. Feels like the matches are more important with stuff on the line. WrestleMania's match seemed important until they put it on like 2nd on the preshow. All that work to get on the Mania Card and it's preshow.

So, don't know.

So just out of curiosity, why don't you guys watch it?
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote