View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 12:38 AM   #1
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
So has it REALLY changed? (205 Live)

So it's been a few months since HHH "supposedly" took over control of 205 Live and I'll be honest..... I still don't watch it (sorry guys, I just prefer wrestling featuring big sweaty men )

So I wanted to ask you guys, because let's face it the TPWW opinion is the only one that matters, has your opinion on the Cruiserweight Division and the 205 Live show changed since the supposed management change? Has the show gotten better? Is it worse? Did you not watch it before, but now you do? Have you noticed any change at all?

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote