View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 07:24 PM   #199
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
Holy shit. I really don't think you can comprehend what words mean, but I don't know how to make this any clearer.

I have never said you can't have/express an opinion, and I'm not sure why you keep attributing that to me. My "logic" is you're being a dick to people who like the gimmick because you hate it (we all understand that), and it doesn't make sense to me why you're investing so much time bitching at people who enjoy what they're watching. That's it.

I have no idea why this is so difficult for you to grasp.
But that's literally what I just responded to (which is what you say I ignore). Why are you even making it a thing if I'm just expressing an opinion? You're saying "A is fine; just not B." Then I do A and you say "Don't do B." If your whole thing is that you just think I'm a dick, that's fine, but again, I appeal to you: Where have I done B and not A? Do I need to stop at saying "Nah, not for me?" Is it a dick thing when you explain why it's not and why it's bad?

The only conclusion I can draw is that you get to decide what makes a dick, and I'm fine being a dick, but I think it makes you a dick if you think you get to decide that, which is what my point has been the entire time, and why it bothers me when you say things like I'm "talking down" or on a "high horse." You have to be to have the point you have, and it's that god damn irony that bothers me most, because I'm fairly certain you're the biggest dick in this thread. You're the only person that can be demonstrably proven to have a opinion that they think trumps everyone else's. I'll contest mine against others, but you actually think yours is better.

It's so fucking annoying and the only reason I'm engaging with you so much is because that kind of ego is like a pimple that just won't pop, haha. It's seriously one of my most despised qualities in people. Like when someone says "Such and such is so selfish for not coming to my birthday." The irony -- it's that fucking irony.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote