View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 05:57 PM   #4120
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
And today, it kept putting me in totally empty lobbies. Over, and over, and over. I managed to play one mission where it actually invited people to play with me. Then it put one of them back in the lobby with me, but it was a totally empty lobby so it didn't matter. Every time I joined another lobby, it was empty.

Wtf. Game has turned out to be a massive disappointment in the long run. Never delivered on half the shit they promised, and either everyone has stopped playing, or they still can't even fix server issues.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote