View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 02:16 PM   #5
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I really like Ruby Riot. There was a time where I'd figure someone like her would have no chance on account of her not looking like WWE's "type" in terms of "conventional attractiveness" or whatever but now that WWE are moving past that being a prerequisite for its women's wrestlers I'm more optimistic. She's a lot of fun and should do well for herself.

Nikki Cross is pretty great too. I'd hold off on moving her up until all of Sanity are ready to make the jump because they work well as a group, but the women's division is always better off with a legit crazy person in it.

I can't say I blame Drew McIntyre for checking out during his last run with the company given how terribly he was used, but he looks genuinely motivated now. Always been a fan of his so I'm looking forward to see how he fares.

No Way Jose is just a straight up fun character who should get consistently nice reactions on whatever show he turns up on.

And yes, Johnny Gargano fucking rules. I could easily see him getting a call-up early next year and facing Enzo or whoever the Cruiserweight champ is at Mania. The Cruiserweight division is NOT the direction I want to see Johnny go in, mind....but I suspect it's what may happen. And then I guess Ciampa would rehab and come up so they can finally feud. Would rather see all of that happen in NXT.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote