View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 01:29 AM   #12
Nervous Ferret
love yourself

Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nervous Ferret makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus
They made the opening game what the Super Bowl should have been..

Chad Pennington is probably my favorite person of all time, but I really don't know if he is capable of taking le JETS to the Superbowl.

Hopefully Thomas Jones is not theriously hurt and HOPEFULLY will be good for 1,300 yards and 8TDS.

Jerricho Cotchery and Lav Coles are a way underrated recieving duo

Jets FINALLY have serious big play potential with Justin Miller and Darrelle Revis returning kicks, Leon Washington, Brad Smith and now apparently Chansi Stuckey. Something they NEVER heard with Herm Edwards

D'Brickashaw/Mangold and the rest of the line will only get better

It'll be interesting to see if Revis pans out as a shut down corner, but I am honestly more pumped about the David Harris pick. He should hopefully take some pressure off Wilma in the 3-4

As long as the Jets can stay healthy (which they won't ) they will probably at least make the playoffs again. For me it all goes back to Chad and wether or not he can make a real NFL pass over 8 yards (which he can't) but that's why they play the games ehhhhhhhhhh