View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 07:36 AM   #2552
Purgatory
You're Welcome.

Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
When my fucking PS4's drive will actually read discs, in addition to Fallout 4 and GTA V, I've been playing through Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Assassin's Creed: Unity, as well as The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, which I've played through the first couple of episodes and am waiting on Ep. 4 to drop before playing Ep. 3, and I've gotten about as far as the heli scene where you choose lethal or non-lethal weapons in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided before the system pops up an error claiming the disc is dirty or damaged despite the fact I purchased a new copy.

Yeah, I get that error on the Xbox One here and there, even when playing a downloaded game.
Purgatory is offline   Reply With Quote