View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 07:23 AM   #27
Impeccable
Tag Team Wrestling Mark!

Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)Impeccable is good (20,000+)
I am a Triple H mark. His mid to late '99 run as a heel, being the game, being that damn good. Making it his time. I bought all his merchandise, and during that period, he didn't seem to have a bad match.

People talk about him "burying" talent. They throw up Steiner and booker, but is that Triple H that was burying them, or the writing at that point?

Look at Rikishi. I remember a Smackdown in late '99/early 2000 with a ballot where one guy in the back got a shot at the Game. Rikishi's name was drawn and everyone in the locker room chanted "Ri-Ki-Shi, Ri-Ki-Shi". Yes, Triple H got the win, but made Rikishi a star in the process.

Same with Benoit in a match on Smackdown. Triple H made him look like a legit threat and that he belonged in the WWE.

He put over Shelton Benjamin and made him look like a million bucks on Raw.

The problems people have with Hunter probably aren't/weren't actually Hunter's fault.
Impeccable is offline   Reply With Quote