View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #23
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
There was a time when I really wasn't into Triple H. That would be his first title run, and the McMahon/Helmsley story. Every Raw opening with a 10 minute Triple H review of the previous week, yelling like a spartan for no reason.... that sucked.

But he still had great matches. And going back to his first TV matches I remember thinking that he was an awesome wrestler and should be in the ring with Bret and Shawn. His style changed when his leg ripped in half, and it took him a couple of years to have the ability to a minimal amount of work and tell a great story to the point you don't notice his limitations. But then he reached that, and got better as years go on.

He's not done by a long shot and has had some of the best Wrestlemania matches ever...

Taker 1,2 and 3
HBK/Benoit/HHH Triple Threat

I remember at the time his matches with Booker T and John Cena stuck out to me as really great matches as well.

Anyway, I think if you really hate Triple H your just hanging onto some shit from the past. He's the best guy to run the company in the future, that I can tell, and he's still money in the ring.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote