View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 11:53 PM   #300
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
Do we know what worlds Bray has eaten?
Those "Ice Planet" snacks from Firefly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
I have it on good authority that he ate Uranus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
JoJo's
Can't decide if I want to link these two in a single comment, or joke on each accordingly. Lost interest in the backswing, so I'll do neither. But I do wonder if Bray let the juices linger in his whiskers for awhile as a memento.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisen Kopf View Post
Bray Wyatt needs a new gimmick. The rambling, nonsensical promos are so played out. Wish he would be a literal "eater of worlds" and call him self Capt. Fat the Buffet King
You mean Galactus. And he gets Enzo to be his hearald.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Bray Wyatt kinda sucks ass
... you mean Uranus. That has already been established.

And he had a few bites of Pluto, which is why it was downgraded.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote