View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 06:01 PM   #6
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
You are also in fantastic shape. Might be time to ditch the singlet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
Also, you're a big guy but I don't look at you and think MONSTER which IMO is fine. Feel like you could work more of a Scott Hall style.

Either way, enjoyed your stuff.

Thanks, I've been competing in Strongman competitions again, so it's really helped to motovate my workouts alittle more.

I have been slowly transitioning out of the "monster" role more and more as time goes on. I wear the one strap singlets now because my gimmick is based on my Strongman competitions, either I'll wear trunks or I'll pull the strap down early in the match (thought it went over nicely when I pulled it down in the match).
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote