View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 09:13 PM   #3336
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Hard to objectively compare them since they're so different, but I did enjoy the new one more than previous entries by a pretty wide margin.

Only criticism I would lay on it is there aren't many boss battles for a GoW game. What's there is a blast, but it's still worth mentioning.
Yeah that is one of my few complaints as well. Like half the boss types become semi-regular enemies too and all of them are fairly routine for the rest of those fights except for maybe the
SPOILER: show
Dark Elf Sorcerer
. Also wish the last boss was different. It was an epic fight, to be sure, but I would have probably used someone else (even though there weren't many options set up, tbf) at that point and saved that moment for the sequel.

I also get why making the comparison would be hard. The games are very different. But the formula/gameplay/world for this one as well as the way the story is told are just so far beyond what came before that it puts this one way beyond the previous games for me. And I loved those games. This one is just something else.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote