View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 10:50 AM   #1
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What do you do when you can't stick with a game?

I've got a problem, one that has haunted me through all my days. Perhaps its a personal flaw, deep than just smashing buttons and plotting creative escapes and puzzle solving. But I can't stick to one game at a time. I have a new Xbox One X, about 3 monhts old. And I've got over 20 games. Most of them free or really cheap but still, it's a lot. Good games too... Witcher 3, Doom, MGSV, Sunset Overdrive, Metro 2033 Redux and Metro Last Light, UFC EA Sports 2, Path of Exhile, The War of Mine: The little Ones, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (an awesome game if it had a following, nobody is ever on to play), The Evil Within, Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Odd World: New 'n Tasty, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Marlow Briggs, Deus Ex : Mankind Divided, Assasians Creed Black Flag, The Swapper and finally Back To the Future.

So some of these came from the guy I bought the X-Box from, he has just bought it and still never played it so he sold it for $250, probably got it as a gift. Some of the games are free because I got Gamepass for a dollar for a month, so I guess I should play those first but, I'll reup for the 10 bucks, thats not a bad deal when you like to download games like I do. My favorite so far is MGSV and Metro. Metro is really hard and they saved me in an unwinnable spot so I have to go to a previous save and have dreaded that so I haven't touched it in a few days. Some I haven't really played only surveyed like Marlow Briggs, Deus Ex, The Swapper, Odd World and Saints Row.

Anyway do you guys have ways you discipline yourself so you don't buy too many games and over saturate your experience?

Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote