View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 05:36 AM   #77
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Would you call him “Derrick Bateman” or “Ethan Carter”?
I would actually bring him in as Derrick Bateman. I've thought about this, because the Bateman name means next to nothing. But no one really wants to be reminded of the Carters on WWE television either. Bateman can actually tie his history in with Daniel Bryan, and the idea that he was cut from development is kind of a good thread for him to come back with.

I would, however, take notes from TNA on how to do his entrance theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
There were some vignettes cut while he was in WWE still for a "USA Guy" gimmick. I say bring him in with that. Over the top patriot gimmick. Would work well with annoyingly over the top promo delivery.
I'd actually do a toned-down version of this. I wouldn't want it to be too over the top, but I would like to give him, without saying as much, kind of an alt-left kind of gimmick. As I mentioned earlier, give him the US Champion and have him talk about how he's the greatest representative of the United States, and that whenever you boo him, you boo American Greatness. I'd probably make his moniker "The American Classic" or something.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote