Thread: Rank the MCU
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:49 PM   #14
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me

Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Avengers: Infinity War
Guardians of the Galaxy
Marvel's The Avengers
Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain America: Civil War
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Iron Man
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Doctor Strange
The Incredible Hulk
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Thor
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Thor: Ragnarok
Iron Man 2

I think the Cap movies have been the best at allowing you to get to know the character, having him develop and show conflict with other "good guys." Feels like alot think Cap is the most boring out of the Avengers and I don't think it could be further from the truth.

Infinity War is the culmination of the whole f'n thing and that in and of itself is a thing.

GOG took me by surprise with how good it was. I was pretty much expecting this to be the first faceplant of the series and man was I wrong.

On the flip side, GOG2 was the same as 1. Nothing new. Seemed like they got lazy with it.

Love the humor in most of these but Ragnarok was way too much. In a movie where Asgaard is destroyed and his father dies there wasn't alot of gravity felt. Plus, Thor is great as the straight man (calling Rocket "Rabbit" was great) where everyone else tries to be funny. He hasn't been funny so why does he have to be overly funny here?

Haven't seen IM2 in a while but I remember just feeling bored with the whole thing.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote