View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 03:55 AM   #563
Captain of Fun

Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Gears was great, and the gameplay felt more polished than 2(which I didn't think was possible given how fucking great it was in 2) but it just didn't wow me like Gears 2 did. The journey across the mountains in those big walkers, the reaver fight with skorge, the brumak ride. Nothing in 3 seemed to match those. Was also kind of dissapointed that we learned nothing about the queen really. I'm okay not knowing the origin of the locust, but at least explain why some human looking woman is leading them.

In other news I'm back to playing AC: Brotherhood, and I have to say, if they want to make a whole bunch of psuedo sequels to AC 3 when it comes out, I would gladly hand them my money for it. Brotherhood is awesome, and Revelations looks like another hit. I am assuming AC 3 will be almost exclusively in the modern era as Desmond.
Captain of Fun is offline   Reply With Quote