View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 12:15 AM   #39
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I liked it, the only thing I kinda... groaned (if that's the right word) at, was when they kinda talked about him beating the crap out of people he didn't like in the ring. They're saying "he would batter them, throw them all over the place, it was scary" .... and it shows him doing basic body slams and overhand chops to the chest. I get that they did it to add more of a mystique to the character of Andre, but it just seemed kinda meh to me
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote