View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 02:27 PM   #24
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
This card is stacked. Unnecessarily so. There's a ladder match, casket match, Royal Rumble. You are guaranteed new champions in one of the matches. 9 matches outside the Royal Rumble. Jeez. I'll laugh if it has poor attendance.

Not going to lie, though -- I kind of enjoy it when the WWE just don't give a fuck and book something randomly and let your imagination do the work for it. I'm more pumped about the idea of this show than WrestleMania.
was just thinking the same thing about being more pumped about this then Mania. it's like a card i'd make on WWE2K. they are really throwing out all the stops here
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote