View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 08:22 AM   #52
Sixx
LUV CABBAGE/H8 JEWS

Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
One has nothing to do with the other. They can both split from the same egg and one grows taller than the other. And weight is something that's ultimately up to the individual. Having the same genetic makeup doesn't make them exact clones in perpetuity.

On that, if most things are more or less on equal footing, there is still usually a "tell" with twins, be it that rounder face thing, or a freckle, or something. My only issue is understanding *which* twin that tell denotes. In the case of the Usos, I can tell Jimmy and Jey apart, but I never remember which one is which outside of a single instance if that makes any sense. Once somebody is like "that's Jey", I can keep them separated.
Jesus Christ. What you're describing are non-identical twins. If they're identical they will be the same height. Shit, I had non-identical twins in my school that you wouldn't tell they are related at all. And yes, I agree about weight, it's up to the individual, doesn't change the fact I've never seen identical twins where one was fat and another skinny.
Sixx is offline   Reply With Quote