Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 05:07 PM   #239
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
The moment you put lightning/fire on a weapon, it negates the scaling you get from whatever attribute the weapon uses.

So putting lightning on a sword is going to make it not based off strength anymore and kind of negates being a 'strength' build so much as just 'enough strength to use the weapon'.

If you're going strength, you should really just go +15 on weapons.

My problem on my strength build is that I wasted my dragon scales upgrading dragon tooth and it turned out to not work as well as I wanted it to. Should have upgraded the dragon greatsword instead. Also didn't get lucky enough to get the black knight drops on this character so I just used a giants halberd for a while, which actually isn't that bad, but loses effectiveness pretty quickly.

Edit: I also use the fatty roll right now with my str build and it's actually quite effective just straight up blocking/tanking hits. I could wear full havels, but fuck that noise, so I do a combo of golem armor and silver knight's because it looks badass. Just upping my equip load at the moment to be able to actually use some of the beastlier great shields.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote