View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 02:41 AM   #59
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SPOILER: show
I fucking loved this. And if Stallone and his OG Guardian team spins off or gets some time on Vol. 3 that would be awesome.

- Yeah this was shockingly emotional. Almost as emotional heavy as Civil War.

- Yondu breaking down Rocket was a very good scene.

- Hilarious how out of control mean Drax was to Mantis.

- Great to see James Gunn's bro get his part upgraded to a Guardian, even if he'll likely be a water boy.

- Dunno why, but I fucking love Ayesha and her race of douchebags. Of course they'd deal death as an arcade videogame. And Adam fucking Warlock is coming.

- Great dynamic with Nebula and Gamora with the former actually being the softer one back then.

- I really wish Peter could keep some of those powers.

- I expected Ego to go into a villain rant after Mantis hinted at something going wrong. But it went further than 'I'm actually an insane person'. He wants to be a cosmic virus, sired hundreds of kids (Peter's siblings) and killed them when they didn't have the god gene, and also killed his mother in the slowest brutal way he thought up. After that Peter had no words, he just started shooting. Also the villain motivation justifies his name to a T.

- Considering Stark was never quite the same after the first Avengers, a mystery blob coming out of nowhere and swallowing a city block will further push his space paranoia further.

- lol A fucking Zune.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote