View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 04:09 PM   #344
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• I think I may like Otunga being and the announce table more than I do Coach.

Also, if what Graves said is true and that Coach actually does get every third week off to report on golf, then what's the point of him even being with the WWE?

Just give the spot to Otunga full time.

• I was actually quite excited to see Curt Hawkins face a jobber, as I thought that this could be the beginning of something for Hawkins as it was his 200th match since he last won one.

A part of me however thought that he could lose, as it was against a jobber in a milestone match.

As soon as Corbin came out, I knew what he was going to do and I thought "OK, I'll take this. This could lead to a Hawkins face turn and a feud with Corbin", but as soon as Crobin announced he was "Constable of Raw", I thought "Nah, that feud ain't happening".

Speaking of Corbin being "Constable of Raw", I can't help but feel that this is just "Sheriff Austin 2K18", the only difference is that the Heel/Face roles are reversed.

Bischoff (Heel GM)/Austin (Face secondary authoritative figure)
Angle (Face GM/Corbin (Heel secondary authoritative figure)

This also makes Corbin the second heel tough guy that ran to Stephanie when he didn't get what he wants. I'm sure next week either The Revival or Drew McIntyre will go running to Stephanie because they didn't like what happened in their Battle Royal Match.

• After her match at WrestleMania, I was actually beginning to get interested in Ronda Rousey and the same when Nia Jax was chasing the Women's Championship.

Now, I have no interest in any of them or the Women's Division as a whole.

Just like the build up to her match at WrestleMania, this build up to the Women's Championship match blows big time. As for Nia Jax, what's going on with her? She's a face one week, then a heel the next week and this week, she was acting like a face with her constant smiling to the ring and being concerned about Natalya.

• Two men with thick beards have a match that's presented by a shaving brand.

• I discovered during the Battle Royal Match that I actually have -100% interest in Ziggler or McIntyre.

That actually would have been unthinkable around eight or so years ago, so well done Vince & Co. for that.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote