View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 12:04 AM   #35
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
There's a production company attached now, its happening. Live action horror film. McFarlane already stated he doesnt think the spawn story has ben properly told and that he intends to.

Also Foxx is spawn mark and approached McFarlane about playing the role.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-cast-him.html

Theres a clear vision. I hope it finds an audience. Source material is great.
Well, that's something he's always maintained forever. Especially with all the noted consessions he had to make for the original movie to get the green light, from the "toning down" of elements, even in an R rated film, to having to change most of the cast from being black, and still being in the dark ages of comic book movies that wouldn't actually truly shift until X-Men, there was a lot working against what he wanted, and the feeling was "I guess getting a compromised movie made is better than no movie".

Noble effort on Jamie's part. Hope he can change minds. We'll see. But, I for one am not convinced he can.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote