View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 04:50 AM   #1936
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
Deny it if you want, but Moss is aligator arming all kinds of passes over the middle. Just like old Randy.
Huh? What game were you watching? The same Moss who went accross the middle, up in the air, one hand caught the ball, pulled it in, and came down with it, droped a shoulder, got hit twice and held on?

Yep, looked like he Aligator armed it all day..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP
Unlike Patriot fans after last years AFC title game...i'll be classy about it. Best team won. Fair and sqaure. No excuses what so ever. We'll see them in the playoffs.
Huh? I love how you'll just make things up to try and make the other team look bad after you lost.

Anyway.

What a great game to watch, the officating was horrible, but I'm starting to get used to that in Pats vs. Colts games that one side or the other has a legit complaint about the officials. We'll take the win.

Week off and then all the talk will be "can they got 16-0". Can't look past any teams, but Baltimore in Baltimore and Pitt in NE worry me the most.

but a bye week to relax will be nice. any combo of 3 pats wins or Bills losses gives us the division.

Miami and NYJ are already eliminated from the division... The Pats could clinch the division week 11... has that ever happened before?