View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 09:43 PM   #938
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed316 View Post
Fuck that ending, seriously.

The whole episode was so intense and you really felt just how trapped they were and then as soon as Negan showed up it turned to shit and not in a good way. Negan was such an intimidating figure in his introduction in the comics but he came across as some hipster douche bag in the episode. And not a single fuck was said, a couple of Pee Pants...really? This is how you introduce the biggest threat the group has ever faced?

Oh and they need to seriously fuck off with the blood splatter on the camera.

Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck

The two pluses about the episode, The Kingdom coming out to play and Trevor from GTA 5. Knew shit was going to go down with him around.
Pretty much my feelings exactly. Everyone kept telling me how badass of a villain Negan is in the comics and then I saw this and was like "this is the badass from the comics everyone is talking about?" Dude came off as a douchebag, but I didn't feel intimidated at all. The Governor was way more intimidating and scary as a villain. Negan, from this episode at least, feels like a middle-aged guy who is going through a midlife crisis and decided to buy a motorcycle so he could play biker.

I did mark out a little when I noticed Trevor though. He definitely put on a great performance. Honestly hope he plays a bigger role next season cause he's a much better villain thus far than Negan, and he only had a couple lines to boot lol.

As for who got the beat down, well, I feel like if they go with Glenn it'll be a letdown now. People were expecting it to begin with because of the comics, but the fact that they decided to do this cliffhanger crap is gonna fuck that all up. I mean if you were gonna go with the obvious choice why tease us? Personally my money is on Abraham or Sasha. I just don't see them going the "easy" route when they tried to make this such a big deal.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote