View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 02:56 AM   #462
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Matt Hardy is a good performer and some of the feuds he has been involved in have been quite memorable. I think he's a good choice to go against EC3. I take it that he's added Rockstar Spud to his entourage? That's a good move. A little comedy guy is a double-edged sword. Gertner said it best when he said that it hurts anyone that they beat and it doesn't help anyone that beats them. As an annoying piece of shit, people might like to see him get beaten up.

Mahabali Sheera could have a very bright future. Young guy and he's trying to get his shit over. He's probably got a long way to go and jamming him down people's throats is not the way to go. I don't know if TNA is the place to get better either. Dude would be better off in Japan, working in the indies or trying his hand out in NXT. Buuuut, if he's happy, more power to him.

Sheera should probably be a heel though. Cocky Indian guy who thinks he's the best. He'd be good with Matt Hardy too, but I don't want to add too many to those ranks. Sheera & Spud as a heel team could work though.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote