Thread: Diablo IV
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 12:05 PM   #62
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
I'm doing it Wildlands and Division style trying to complete the first region before moving on. Doing a lot of side quests, dungeons, 2 strongholds of the three, ain't touch the campaign since finishing the prologue. Been playing about a week now and I'm at mid 30s with my electric sorcerer.

The combination of missing Marvel Ultimate Alliance and being impressed by the sheer scale and detail got me stuck on the game.
This is how I was doing it at first, but I soon realized I'd be doing the campaign for an eternity at that pace. I'm a good bit into act 3 and at level 47.

So far I haven't really gotten into build crafting on the gear and gems side just because I'm still getting better equipment pretty frequently, but now I'm stuck on this Nilcar boss fight and I think I'm going to have to look into using the right gems and aspects to win. There have been some tough fights, but nothing I can't handle. This guy is some dark souls level bullshit however.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote