View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 09:47 PM   #36864
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I dunno if this post is thread worthy in and of itself, but it could be good for a couple replies, I imagine.

In any event, Vince McMahon allegedly gets behind people who he believes can kick his ass in a fight. And those folks are usually what are defined as "Big Sweaty Men."

This leads me to Zack Sabre Jr. When I first saw him, I thought he looked like a 12 year old Ken Shamrock. Then, during the match I saw, I realized "This dude could tie me in a knot without much effort." From then on, I realized he was awesome.

And then, I had to think about the folks I was a fan of, and they virtually all had one thing in common: They could either whip my ass or they look like they could whip my ass. I am not saying this to sound like some kind of Internet Tough Guyİ, but if I see a guy coming to the ring that looks like a chump, I'm gonna be like "meh." The only appeal for someone like that is that, if they're annoying enough (Enzo Amore and Miz), I might enjoy seeing them get the shit beaten out of them.

I think a lot of that comes from being into WWF during the early '90s and liking some of the Bill Watts era of WCW (but not Erik Watts, who ironically didn't look like he could beat a drum, much less a grown man in a fight).
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote