View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 12:40 AM   #85
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Noid acts like wrestling has some moral code and the gimmick breaks it somehow. Wrestling is not above anything as it has proved over the years. There is not set standard in wrestling that makes it good or bad as it mostly subjective and tries to appease many different demographics. One of the main reason the Broken gimmick works is because its came during a time when wrestling is trying to be too serious and people actually want to see something that they don't see every week. It's also something that a talent came up with themselves and not the same old dull writing that come from creative.

I think Bray is perfect to debut the character with but I also feel that alot of the aspects that made Broken Hardy work should have been used for him. They've tried to give him the supernatural powers but never pulled the trigger. I think it'd be beneficial to Wyatt to actually join Hardy instead of the other way around. If Wyatt joins Hardy and begins to please the 7 Deities, then they might start to favor him more than Hardy. I just hope it does something for Wyatt in the long haul.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote