View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 05:51 AM   #57
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney View Post
But that's the thing, there is sincerity to it. The original parts of this until after the contract signing weren't played for laughs, it was done with total seriousness.

After that, they knew it was shit and leant into it, but because the roots are in this awful, but hilarious character, that still has come out.

I've not watched the Raw segment yet, but I get your point as to why this can't be pulled off within the confines of WWE and I totally agree with you there. This needs dramatic drone shots of House Hardy and be filmed using handheld cameras with outtakes left in such as Matt trying to roll out the ring in that contract signing video. They need to just give Matt an end goal and permission to film 10 minute segments. With how bad the rest of Raw is, it won't bring down the average quality no matter what he sends in.
And let's be honest, nothing he does can be as bad as that nonsensical copycat Wyatt Family/New Day segment they tried to pull on the heels of this stuff.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote