View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 01:16 AM   #233
Jazzy Foot

Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Jazzy Foot has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Actually it was Ivory. Lisa Moretti once stated in an interview "I began the practice when we were doing house shows over in Austria. I was having some vaginal discharge and would normally use pads but there were none left at the Pharmacy in Innsbruck so used tampons instead. I found that the following evening during a match with Joanie (Laurer aka Chyna) that my performance significantly improved and the match went on for almost 15 minutes which was remarkable for a men's or women's house show match at the time. Pat Patterson had noticed my improved performance as had Linda (McMahon) and so I continued the practice and advised it to both Nora (Molly Holly) and Gail (Kim) and it seems to be common practice. I guess that's my legacy".
Jazzy Foot is offline   Reply With Quote