View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 05:31 PM   #175
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
Discovered Eventide Island last night... that was fun. I pushed a boulder off the high cliff area onto the Hinox and when seeing how little damage it actually did to him (while waking his ass up) I started freaking out... super hectic fight. Ended up doing most of the damage using Magnesis with the metal crates around. Feels kinda cheesy, the blocks do so much damage even when they're moving kinda slowly but hey I'll take it
Hinox fights are intense! I tend to creep up with a high powered weapon and get in 4 hits, then wait til he goes for the big sit and run, back in for another 4 hits then just run round in round in circles while throwing bombs back at him
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote