View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 03:00 PM   #7
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Awesome game. Only ever played the 64 version, and it was amazing. When I was a kid, I was awesome at it. I remember having to progress and unlock the faster bikes and more weapons. And the multiplayer was off the charts great. They had the regular races, but also those arenas where the goal was just to beat the shit out of each other. I still remember the sport bikes and the cruisers, and the neon outfits the sports riders wore.

I tried to play it again years later and was absolute garbage at it and was like, "how on earth did I even play this???"

5/5, 10/10, great game.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote