View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 09:20 PM   #2
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thumbs up My phone cooperated, now we don't need to type more things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
"For the love of Mankind!"

Announcers are supposed to a trusted and knowledgeable conduit to the product. Michael Cole knows more than he's allowed to show, but he's not trusted. They should have made him a manager when he turned in 2010. Or gotten him into the production truck to work on other things.
Quote:
I often wonder to myself how much commentary is hurting the business. Can't we have a guy that is like a warm hug? Why so sterile?
Quote:
JR used to make me care about Billy Gunn. Michael Cole can't even make me care about Brock Lesnar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
Doesn't his son work for WWE in production? He could totally help with that instead of forcing himself to yell nicknames haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BROKEN Hasney View Post
I blame Vince. Beast in the East & the UK tournament (especially the latter) he was great on.

Hell, even referenced an old UK commentator.

Quote:
I have no clue about that. I haven't read anything, but it's quite possible. I think Cole himself, at least through the grapevine (as much as you can trust that), wants to move away from commentary (at least slowly), and start doing production stuff. You're not going to oust Kevin Dunn, but maybe have Dunn run Raw and Cole run SmackDown, and give them completely different aesthetics.
screech is offline   Reply With Quote