View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 05:59 PM   #20040
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
He also said Vince can do whatever he wants on the show. That's the key.

The point isn't who is doing the day to day booking. If Vince was out of touch he would take a look at NXT TV and want it changed. The point I'm trying to drive home is he doesn't. So how can he be in touch with NXT and out of touch with RAW?

I think the real problem is some of you don't like that one or two guys are not higher on the card, so you paint this picture that all of the booking and creative sucks. Couldn't be further from the truth.
How is Vince can do anything he wants the key? He can but he doesn't. From what I have seen it seems Vince just pitches things for guys that are on the main roster.

Vince doesnt control everything in NXT like he does Raw. So for you to say he's not out of touch because he doesn't nix NXT is crazy. The dude doesn't even watch NXT so one could actually argue that he is out of touch because he doesn't watch the hottest promotion in the world right now.

I dont have a problem with people being low on the card, its the card itself. With 5 hours of national TV time you would think every one would have something. I mean hell throw every one you don't have any thing for in to tag teams or somthing. Every week Raw is one big Seth Rollins storyline that usually sucks and is predictable as hell. Everyone is on the same level except for Cena. The divas revolution is a joke. That's even more proof that Vince is out of touch since NXT has had no problem presenting their "women".
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote