View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 04:56 PM   #20036
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey View Post
Vince allowing or green lighting the show and being out of touch are not directly related. He's not involved in NXT, as blatantly stated by Hunter himself. He's got nothing to do with it other than financing the product.

Vince being out of touch also has zero to do with knowing the upper echelons of creative. It's a opinion shared by many given that Vince is the final say the company's primary program and that it's common knowledge he runs and calls most of not all the shots on the creative direction of such. Given that it's been ages since I consistently found myself invested in what is presented on television, and that they've yet develop any performers beyond meandering mid card acts despite crowd reactions and support yearning for otherwise, and that it's widely assumed and known Vince is head honcho and responsible for creative direction, it's of my opinion he's or of touch with what his fans want.
So we're ignoring

The Shield
Wyatt Family
Brock Lesnar 2.0
Daniel Bryan
Kevin Owens

All recent acts that have gotten to main event status. Did they slip through the cracks?
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote