View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 11:03 AM   #20019
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Regardless of any of that, though, I hate the idea of someone like Cesaro not going anywhere simply because "Vince finds him boring". It's been said countless times over the years that Vince has lost touch of what people want to see, and I gotta say it's fucking right (assuming everything we read online is somewhat true).

If Vince retired tomorrow and Triple H and Steph took complete control, I bet guys like Cesaro would most certainly start to take a more prominent role in the product.

And yes, Cesaro does get good reactions in Des Moines Iowa or anywhere else. Unless we're watching completely different shows. But nobody can ever face Cena and get a better reaction than a "Lets go Cena/Cena sucks" chant.
I don't know. I haven't heard an interview with HHH giving his opinion on Cesaro. Maybe there are attitude issues we don't know about. Maybe it is just Vince doesn't like him. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. And those that claim to know are carnies.

In a creative environment its up to the head of creative to use his instincts in what will work and what won't. If his instinct is that Cesaro is just meh, he may be wrong, but i know he's right more often than wrong.

I think we're on the same page. We would both like to see Cesaro get a nice singles program to sink his teeth into. And then judge him after. But it may not be in the cards. To me it doesn't make me want to stop watching RAW.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote