Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 08:10 PM   #692
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Good god I felt bad for Captain Lance there. Halfway expected him to have a heart attack and drop dead too. The whole thing did seem odd though, but I can't see them faking her death. I mean she'd have to know how hard it'd hit everyone, especially her dad. No way I could see Laurel doing that to everyone. Plus what do they really have to gain from it anyway? Whatever she told Oliver must have been important though. Maybe asked him to convince her sister to take up the name Black Canary again when she gets back from Legends of Tomorrow stuff? I just can't see them keeping the Black Canary name out of the Green Arrow continuity. I mean, yeah, Arrow has taken a lot of liberties from the comic continuity, but I don't see them flat out getting rid of such an important thing.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote