View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 08:24 PM   #93
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Affleck's brother let slip that he was out, and that's on top of a lot of rumors about him leaving. In this case I won't trust the obvious spin control with JL so close to coming out and it may hurt the box office. Ben himself simply refuses to confirm he'll stay Batman and deflects with how nice it's been to be Batman and how nice JL will be. But we're hearing a lot of the same things from different sources and experience tells me that it may be the case.

A Batman movie with no ties to the DCAU isn't a WW standalone situation, there has been MCU movies with less connection to their universe. The Batman was rewritten, tossing away Affleck's script which I'd bet acknowledged the wider universe. Having his script set aside after dealing with an introduction is a polarizing movie, and then doing a JL movie with hangups on its own, all point to Ben quitting making sense.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote