View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #4393
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbose Minch View Post
I work at an Eb up here in Alberta, and used game sales make up like none of our sales.

Each night we have to calculate the percentage of our sales for the day that were used. It usually comes out to 1 or 2 percent of our daily total.

Each EB Games is supposed to have thirty to fourty percent of it's total sales made up by used games, but none of the stores break past five to ten percent at most.

Edit: Basically what I'm saying is that EB/Gamestop isn't really killing the industry. If they sold a larger percentage then sure, but as it stands now, they're not really different than your Wal-Marts, Best Buys or Future Shops.
That's crazy it's dropped that low. I was a District Manager for that company about 4 years ago, and all of my stores (15) ran at least 27%; the the regional average (about 72 stores) was right at 30%.
HeartBreakMan2k is offline   Reply With Quote