View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 01:04 PM   #4259
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Oh I fucking flipped. That kind of direct reference (exactly what you're talking about in the Jones thread), for THOSE two, was unheard of. I think Arrow and Flash have gained enough confidence from top brass to get away with bigger things. It just so happens we have a Kryptonian headlining her own show and Gotham showcased in another, so it's probably gonna end at words.

I'm thinking Heat Wave is gonna do something crazy very early on that gets him kicked out or killed. It is absurd, based on what we seen of him, that he is let on the team. Then again, these are decisions made by a time-traveler from the future. Maybe Heat Wave does something great, I dunno.

I imagine the time travel aspect will be 'Sliders' like and really just be a 'setting of the week' kind of thing. And also a great reason to check out some other historical heroes like Jonah Hex or THE LAST BOY ON EARTH. If... they wanna go that direction.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote