View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 08:29 PM   #61
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Not the pancakes. Joins the list of inanimate objects destroyed in recent years in the WWE.

Just part of a rockstar-like persona he had in NJPW for his "King of Strong Style" gimmick.
Do rock stars specifically wear red? Like, Bryan adopted the burgundy as a tribute to William Regal. It became his "thing." I was just wondering if there was some significance to the red (the rising sun?) or if it's just a preference thing. I think in a world where his personality is stifled a bit by how gentrified WWE is, throwing on some funky things to bounce it out a bit would be beneficial. I know if I was a kid I would be looking forward to seeing what Nakamura wore next.

Really liked the idea of him wearing pink and black when he was teaming up with Natalya. And he could wear that during October for the breast cancer awareness stuff. It's a bit silly, but swapping out the palette is just interesting me.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote