View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 02:56 PM   #38053
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
When you think about WrestleMania and how that card is probably going to look, I think it is a better outcome than, say, John Cena winning his third. People are going to boo that too, because it's still the automatic response. Unless you're going with someone not Cena as the AJ Styles opponent, in which case them eliminating Reigns at the end is going to get such a big pop.
For some weird reason, I imagined Cena beating Styles at the Rumble for a second year in a row, breaking Flair's record in the process. I've long assumed Cena getting the record would be a Mania moment, but since his schedule post-Mania might be up in the air as he's getting new movie offers all the time, they may want to give him the title run during Mania season when they know for sure he'll be around.

In this scenario I'd also imagine Styles entering the Rumble and being the first man since Brock in 2003 to win a Rumble after competing earlier in the show.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote