View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 10:18 PM   #36245
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Sexy Star released another statement regarding the Rosemary injury and just like the first time, would have been better off not giving it or actually apologizing instead.

Now she claims Rosemary's injury is fake and this just being the media and others trying to slander her reputation.

Quote:
Media didn't hold back with their headlines like "She dislocated her shoulder on purpose" or "She broke her arm intentionally" affirming the supposed injury, with the only reference being the letter posted on twitter and the end of the match shown from different angles at which at no moment does it show her being injured. And on the contrary it shows her walking off on her own and using her hands to do so. Some even assured that I applied the hold with bad intentions, raising my hips to injure her, something that is also not in the video. Many people in the media and people online couldn't even match their stories. Some mentioned she injured her shoulder, others the elbow, others the whole arm.
Quote:
I wasn't worried about the situation, because I repeat, I saw with my own eyes that she wasn't injured. I didn't assume, I proved it by seeing that she wasn't being attended by Medical personnel, she wasn't taken to a Hospital, there was no medical equipment being used on her or a stretcher, which is what happens when anyone suffers any kind of injury. In my wrestling career I have seen many injuries and I myself have been injured and believe me, none of the things that happen when someone gets injured happened the night of TRIPLEMANIA 25 after the Reina de Reinas match.
Sexy Star's statement: https://twitter.com/Sexydulceg/statu...67985784471552
English Translation: https://pastebin.com/qpVnixL5
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote