Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #206
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
So for the whole 3 people that play this game...

Right before the crystal caves now. This is all 'new territory' for me since Anor Londo was as far as I had gone on my old character.

Think I'm level 81 or 82 now, rocking a +5 lightning uchi, a +5 black iron armor, +5 xanthous leggings, havel's helm, and silver knight gauntlets, +15 eagle shield. started pumping points into faith so now i've got a heal, homeward, and a couple other miracles I can't really use yet. Thinking of going back and joining the Princess Guard so I can use these group heals for when I help people.

Most souls at one time was like 261k now, which I got after helping out at the Four Kings for a while, and then cashing in on all the saved up warrior souls I had. Was pretty pumped about that. Never imagined I'd actually hold so many at once, but I've seen videos of people holding like 9 mil at one time, so fuck those people.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote