Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #197
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Multiplayer is hella fun. Should have done it sooner. I got invaded a few times while helping people, and we always beat them except for one time when the host was a 2-handing noob and got worked in a couple seconds. But when I was by myself and got invaded, I got slaughtered.

Helped a guy beat O&S for the first time and that was cool. Wasn't that hard with people helping. Definitely gonna summon people when I do it. Tried a few other times and the host always got killed when it was SOOO close. Still didn't feel remotely like a challenge even though they totally destroy me when it's just me.

Some guy summoned me earlier and started giving me things. He said some guy summoned him and dropped everything he had. I'm not totally sure he didn't just hack and get all this stuff. He didn't have everything in the game, but there was a STUPID amount of upgraded stuff. He showed me all these random helmets that I didn't even know existed, but were pretty cool. I purposely didn't take as much as he was offering cause I didn't want to ruin it for myself. Took a lot of stuff I couldn't even use on this character so whatever. lol

Only took some awesome upgraded weapons and a few shields. He gave me some random titanite too that he didn't need. Figured that sure as hell beat grinding endlessly for chunks which is something I really just didn't feel like doing any more of since I had only gotten 2 since I started grinding them yesterday. He gave me like 4 of those.

So yeah.

Gonna do some more multiplayer later probably, and get a few more levels before tackling S&O for myself to finally move past this damn place.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote