View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 12:31 AM   #33414
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So, I got to see parts of the Young Bucks vs. Briscoes match from Destruction in Hiroshima, through NJPW.

I was willing to give the Bucks the benefit of the doubt. Granted, their style is highly choreographed and you have to sift through a bunch of shit to get to their greatness. But, they do have some great spots in them. And they're tremendous athletes. It's just not for me.

However, two spots happened that were so unbelievably stupid that no, I can't give them the benefit of the doubt.

1. They had one of the Briscoes up for the Tombstone and the other guy was on the apron, setting up for the Meltzer Driver. The guy on the apron got pulled off by the other Briscoe. So, does other Jackson just give his opponent the Tombstone anyway, because fuck it, he's already set up? NO! He fucking tosses the guy to the ground. That was absolutely the stupidest thing I had ever seen. So yeah, there was a reason why I dismiss them as the Dumb Fucks half the time.

2. The match ended with a Doomsday Device on one of the Jacksons. That part was fine. The part that wasn't fine was, before the finish takes place, Dumb Fuck decides to spit at the Briscoe on top and give him the birds. I get being defiant til the end, but all I could think was "If he did that to Hawk, he'd be dead." He wants to be seen as a bad ass, but that was probably the worst place to do it.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote