View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #4188
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
The Walking Dead recurring player Michael Rooker, who previously appeared in writer-director James Gunn's Super and Slither, says he wants to play Rocket Raccoon in the upcoming Marvel movie: I love raccoons. Raccoons are my friends (Laughs)!...Oh, yeah. Most certainly. I know that James Gunn is doing it. He is directing it, and he is re-writing it. He is a very loyal director. He is a very loyal writer, when it comes to working with people that he knows and loves. He really appreciates the efforts that each actor puts into these roles. And I would be very honored and pleased to work with James Gunn again... Whether it will happen or not, I don't know. But he is a dynamite guy, and we have remained friends ever since we worked together on Slither.

He also notes that he has particular experience relevant to the role of Rocket Raccoon, as he did motion capture work for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. More at the link, including his call for fans to campaign for him to get the role.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote